Cooking Kit - DIY Organic Thai Curry
Our DIY Thai Curry Kit includes all the fixings to make a delicious family meal!
Includes: Organic Red Rice, Organic Garlic, Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Swiss Chard, harvested from our Schools Farm, Organic Pure Coconut Milk, Meiji Firm Tofu.
Optional add on: Organic Free Range Chicken Leg Quarters (2 lbs)
Coconut Curry with Tofu
Serving Size: 4
● 2 Tablespoons olive oil
● 1 onion, diced
● 4 cloves garlic, minced
● 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
● ½ cup potatoes, diced
● ½ cup cabbage, chopped
● ½ cup green beans, chopped
● ½ cup carrots, diced
● 1 Tablespoon curry powder
● 2 cans coconut milk
● 1 ½ cups vegetable broth
● Salt and pepper
● ½ cup organic tofu, cubed
1. Chop all vegetables. Mince the garlic. Grate the ginger.
2. Heat a large pot to medium heat and add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, potatoes, green beans, cabbage, and a pinch each salt and pepper and stir.
3. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened – about 5 minutes.
4. Add curry powder, veggie broth, coconut milk, another pinch of salt and stir.
5. Bring to a simmer then reduce heat slightly and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes.
6. Cut the tofu and add to the pot.
7. Continue cooking until tofu is heated thoroughly.
8. Serve with organic basmati rice.