Bath Toys by Oli & Carol - Origami H2ORIGAMI Collection
Our H2ORIGAMI Collection are natural rubber chewable toys for sensory play, teething and bath time. Each one is designed to soothe teething gums while transporting little ones to a marine universe during bath time. The origami turtles, crabs and whales stimulate their imagination, while raising awareness to respect animals and the ocean. Each teether is completely safe, eco-friendly and non-toxic.
Every purchase of an H2Origami character donates 10¢ to OCEANA Org; dedicated to cleaning our oceans around the world.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli & Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.